Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Birthday with Buttons

A for-just-about-anybody birthday card (with lots of buttons).



For:

Get Sketchy: sketch
Cards For Men: birthday
Party Time Tuesdays: anything goes birthday
EtsyInspired: For these blue buttons from Capturing Creativity.

7 comments:

  1. This is a fun and well coordinated card! Love all the round circles and dots on the papers and again with the buttons! Even the frayed threads mimic the designer paper! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gender neutral card! Gotta love buttons! :) Thanks for playing in the Etsy Inspired Challenge and for visiting my shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous card! I love the lineup of the buttons and the colors that you used!! Thanks for playing EIC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific card! I love how you used the pattern paper and buttons! Thanks so much for playing EI challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun birthday card! Those buttons really make the whole card!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, love all those buttons and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.