I'd really appreciate your thoughts and/or opinions on this matter. So, leave a comment! This card will be entered into the Catch the Bug (Bugaboo) challenge so at least the artist will be made aware of it.
Thanks!

For:
Catch the Bug: sweet (It's stretching it a bit I know, but doesn't it make you want to say awwwww.)
Crazy 4 Challenges: fall/autumn
Crafty Cardmakers: use a freebie
Tuesday Throwdown: anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday: anything goes
Crafty Creations: red, brown & green
I don't know anything about digi etiquette - however, I am sure its fine!
ReplyDeleteThis card is fabulous - I love the idea of it!
Thank you for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Good luck!
Leanne xx
Sorry i can't help you with the etiquette either but i think it just goes to show the versatility of the image which is what stamping is all about! So from my (non-important!) point of view the card is fab...I love the cute guy and think it's a "guy" thing and totally fun to be peeking through the leaves...LOVE your colours! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx
ReplyDeleteI think as long as you don't change such as add something, change lines, it should be alright. It is adorable.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week
ReplyDeleteYou know, I'm not sure either - the best persons to ask is the artists themselves I think - but your card is FABULOUS!! Love the colors - thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Very cute card!love the leaves! thank you for joining this weeks challenge at Bugaboo stamps!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I love how you camouflaged this cutie image! Thank you for playing along with our Sweetest Day Challenge at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteWell if it's anything like rubber stamping then I'm pretty sure you can edit out parts, I do all the time. (now wondering if I'm in a pickle!) Thanks for playing with us over at TTT and good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, this is just too freakin' clever! I love how our Wee One is just peeking out the pile of leaves! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Sweetest Day challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute. I think this is okay. You left enough of the image so we all can recgonize who the artist is and you give credit. Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo this week.
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! :) Love the leaf pile idea! Thank you for playing along with the Sweetest Day Challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! We hope to see you back for our next challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute!
ReplyDeleteI alter digi stamps like this ALL the time! I even provide links to the artists to show them what I've made and they never yell at me :)
To me it's like masking off a bit of a clear/rubber stamp that you don't want to use. Y'know?
What a fab card! I love the way you've just used his head! Great effect.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us again at Top Tip Tuesday :)
Carol x
such a fun card
ReplyDeleteGlad you joined us at crafty cardmakers
lv toria
Usually an artist encloses their Terms and conditions of usage with a download or somewhere on their site so it should be clear what you are not able to do with their images. I would have thought it is okay to use part of an image though.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for entering our freebie challenge at Crafty Cardmakers :)