Friday, October 15, 2010

Firs' years follow me!

I'm a relatively new fan of Harry Potter having just finished the series earlier this year. I'm always slow to jump on the fanfare bandwagon. Wouldn't want to be just another "sheep." And also, just because the world likes it, doesn't necessarily mean I'll like it (or it deserves to be so well loved). I was glad to be proven wrong in this case. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is my favourite book to date. So, baaaaaaaa.

This was a freebie from Bugaboo Stamps.



For:

Catch the Bug: Harry Potter
Little Red Wagon: something old (button), something new (digi)
Paper Cutz: anything goes

9 comments:

  1. very cute! love it! thank you for joining this weeks challenge at Bugaboo stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo clever! I love the bookmark with the little button weight! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Harry Potter blog hop with Bugaboo Stamps :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your book mark is awesome thanks so much for joining our Blog Hop/ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great, it's perfect for these books too! Thank you for joining us at this weeks Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic bookmark! Super cute and glad to see that you've become a fan of both Harry Potter, and Bugaboo Stamps! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope to see you back for our next challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done a great job with 'The Gentle One'. Hope you have enjoyed all the goings on with the HP inspired release.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous bookmark! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Hagrid!! Thanks for playing at Paper Cutz!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.