Friday, October 22, 2010

Heartstrings

But don't tug on them. They're not glued down so you'll probably pull them off.



This would make a lovely little card to go with a wedding gift. And that's just my totally unbiased, completely humble opinion.

For:

CPS: sketch
Everything But the Kitchen Sink: sketch
The Corrosive Challenge: no white
City Crafter: vintage
Little Red Wagon: hearts
Charisma Cardz: vintage
Design Dollies: hearts

17 comments:

  1. Very creative, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us EBTKS girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kraft and twine--great combination and the strung hearts is so creative. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute creation. Love those hearts. Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! I LOVE the distressed look! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unique ... I love unique ... great tag ... thanks for playing along with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jan, what a gorgeous vintage creation. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh how clever - I love the 'heartstrings' idea :) Thanks for playing along at Design Dollies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so clever! It looks so delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card
    Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  11. HIIIII! :o) Absolutely love this card AND your blog! I am now following you and look forward to reading your blog!

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful Vintage creation. Thank you for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute! Love the use of string! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute and creative! love it! thank you for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee - LRW DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card and congrats on being featured on LRW!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.