Thursday, October 7, 2010

Put down the crafting supplies....

....and step away from the card! For some reason I kept trying to add stuff to this card. I tried some ribbon, then some bling, then thought about some stitching. Finally, I convinced myself to leave it alone.



For:

Sweet Sunday Sketch: sketch
Charisma Cardz: autumn colours
Meljen's: Hallowe'en
If the Shoe Fits...: orange
Belli Challenge: numbers
Cards for Men: autumn
Cupcake Inspiration: cupcake photo

9 comments:

  1. Looks great just the way you have it! But I'm like you...I think..."Hmm, what else can I add!?" LOL
    Thanks for sharing with us over at Meljen's!

    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card, I love the bingo card and the lil spider! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great (as is). Very fun with the Boo Bingo card and the spooky spider. Thanks for joining the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the boo bingo card! sweet! Thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits....SCRAP IT! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Just too fun! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good decision to leave it alone, it really doesn't need more to it!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week! xx Alie
    PS: sometimes when I get this feeling, I trie to put some stiching on a card for that little bit extra.. just a tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Bingo Sheet! Great card! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, i love that boo bingo card! Thank you for joining us on the MELJENS challenge this week, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ;) i know the feeling. you rock the clean and simple - i'm glad you listened to your inner crafty voice for this one, Jan! thanks for playin' with the Charisma Gals this week! hope you're well, sunshine! xo

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.