Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vroooom, errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

Not much to say about this one 'cept the picture of it is totally craptastic. I'm out of daylight and it needed to be posted by midnight. I'll probably put a new pic up tomorrow.



(edited to add: I did change the picture. Still not thrilled but it'll do.)

For:

CardPatterns: sketch
Caardcarks: CAS
Pollycraft Challenge: no designer paper

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah - love this - simple, cute and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable! And right into my favs. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.