Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm dreaming of a Pink Christmas....

.....well not really. But this card did impress my pink-is-my-most-favourite-colour daughter. I have to admit that it's nice to make a Christmas card using unexpected colours now and again. Plus, and I know this makes me weird, I really like pink and red together. I might even go so far as to say they actually go together and not clash as most of society thinks. But they should never be paired together in a fashion sense though. I would never wear my red leather pants with my fuzzy, nubby pink sweater. That would simply be too much.




For:

Crafty Ann's: Christmas using non-traditional colours
The ABC Challenge: H for holidays
Belli Challenge: old, new, borrowed or blue (old paper, new ribbon)
Creative Inspirations: a pink Christmas
Little Red Wagon: do it in 3s

11 comments:

  1. Great card Jan - and I agree, your pink and red really do go well together here. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the color combo! Thanks for the inspiration! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shhh! Don't tell everyone that red and pink go together or they will all be doing it! Great card, love the dimension and bp's. Thanks for sharing with Crafty Ann's and look forward to you taking part in future challenges.
    Good luck in the draw.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colours, they really do work together perfectly! Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute festive card. Thanks for joining in with our Pink Christmas theme over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog! Hugs Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this one. Great job Jan!
    And I'd love to see that outfit...esp on you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this...lovely work...thank you for joining us at ABC..
    Hugs
    Jan
    ..x..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC.
    Hugs
    Clare
    x

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.