it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Ice, Ice, Baby!" which means she wants to see projects with ice on them. So think skating, ice cream, ice cubes or even.....
....iced coffee! Blech. Just because you put ice with it, and whipped cream on the top, does not make it taste good to this potato. Though I will drink a Timmies Iced Capp from time to time. But, it only tastes vaguely of coffee so it's not the same. I do like this iced coffee though. Tim Holtz brews 'em up quite nice.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
Shopping Our Stash: get crafty
Pink Gem: summertime
Crafty Friends: food/drink
Simon Says: anything goes
Addicted To Stamps: make your mark
Double D: tea or coffee
Cardz 4 Gals: food/drink
Star Stampz: summer is here
As You Like It: ribbons or buttons - I do like ribbon.....but I like buttons more! Like, look at that little star button...isn't it darling? Buttons are a cheap way to dress up a card and take it to the next level. And, they are much easier to get on there than ribbon! (:

I have the occasional iced capp too - but think it's really the sugar and cream that I like! Such a super card! The image is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteEXCELLENT card, Jan!!! Love the image and how you've colored it so perfectly with the coordinated paper. That bow and little button are the perfect touch. I have to agree with you on the iced coffee thing...only on the rare occasion.
ReplyDeleteI'm very big in to STEM/STEAM being a certified home ec/FACS teacher and the 'labeled diagram' of the iced coffee drink is hilarious! So funny! Jan, you've done a terrific job coloring the image and coordinating your papers and embellishments to all go together!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Jen! Love your color choice. I'm happy to find that green and tan color combo is fabulous from your this card. I once made a card using the same set and I used blue as a main color. Love your design! Thank you for sharing this with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteMarge
Fabulous Summer time image and a brilliant card design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever creation! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Tea and/or Coffee’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
A lovely card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and design Jan, I love the colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
ReplyDeleteTammy x
I’m not a lover of iced coffee either, unless it’s from one particular cafe in Cyprus! However it makes a splendid card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great take on the challenge. I've recently developed a taste for very good cold brewed coffee and your card looks really yummy!
ReplyDeletehehehe... not to worry, i'm definitely drinking enough iced coffee for the both of us, so consider yourself absolved of further obligation, lol. (i do like the coffee at tim's, tho, as long as it's not too syruppy!) meanwhile, what a beautifully colored image, as always, and you've made it into a fabulous card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (kraft!) STASH with us this week! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteWonderful card, great DP and fabulous colored !
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
Oh my, such fabulous card! Amazing color choice and lovely layout. Thank you for sharing your card with ATSM!
ReplyDeleteNow I am not an iced coffee time but this is too cute on a card. Great take on the theme of ice.
ReplyDeleteIced coffee (or hot coffee for that matter) is just NOT for me
ReplyDeleteI do love me a nice iced chai tea latte though....mmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks for getting KRAFTY with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!