Saturday, November 1, 2025

GDT @ Christmas [or not] Bingo Challenge

I'm doing a GDT spot at Christmas [or not] Bingo Challenge!   Here's the bingo card....

I went with O and I used the whole column.  (:  This is what I did....


So, I've got CAS ✓, no stamping ✓, free ✓, distressing tool ✓ and gems ✓.  And that's about that.  (:

If you would like to join in the challenge, or see what fabulous makes the DT has created, just click on over.

Also for:

Creative Fingers:  anything goes
CRAFT:  Christmas
Krafty Chicks:  anything goes
ABC Christmas:  U is for uncluttered
Simon Says:  anything goes
Tic Tac Toe:  leaves, free, die cuts


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card Jan and congrats on your GDT spot..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thank you for playing along with the creative fingers challenge Tracey -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JanR, a beautiful, simple and clean card. Thanks for joining us for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Tatiana x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Jan! You nailed the 'O' column!!!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.