Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spread sunshine

But don't use a knife 'cause that would just be silly.



Digi is a freebie from Tiffany Doodles.

For:

Waltzing Mouse: sketch
CPS: sketch
The Shabby Tea Room: get creative - no dp or embellishments
Charisma Cardz: no embellies
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: in the roll of a die (use die cuts)
Pile It On: get bright and breezy

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the sun and the clouds and that scalloped background is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at WMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous creation! thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey, Jan! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and cheerful - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! love this wonderful summer digi image! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week - love your CAS style in stamping AND posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great soft card!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cheerful card! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week and good luck! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and cheerful card! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.