The countdown to Christmas is here and with that in mind, your friends at Two Scrapbook Friends invite you to countdown the 12 Days of Christmas Creations with them. Each day a member of the Two Scrapbook Friends team and a few special friends will share with you some of the projects and inspiration that they have created to celebrate the Season.
Beginning on December 10th at 8 am, you can begin the hop at the first Friend's blog where you can be inspired and leave a comment. That blog will then tell you where you need to hop to on the next day!
You will need to hop from blog to blog leaving a comment on each in order to qualify to be in a draw for a special prize from Two Scrapbook Friends! Also, you will find a SECRET word on each blog which will make a special phrase at the end of the Blog Hop! Once the 12 days of hopping are complete you can email the phrase to us and we will enter you for another ballot to win!
The hop will remain open from December 10th to December 22nd at midnight (EST). Winners will be announced on December 23rd on the Two Scrapbook Friends' blog.
The master blog list is listed below so you don't miss a single inspiring creation!
1st Day of Christmas: Joanne (10th)
2nd Day of Christmas: Audrey (11th)
3rd Day of Christmas: Avril (12th)
4th Day of Christmas: Christa (13th)
5th Day of Christmas: Dee (14th)
6th Day of Christmas: Jan (15th)
7th Day of Christmas: Jayne (16th)
8th Day of Christmas: Sharon (17th)
9th Day of Christmas: Shelby (18th)
10th Day of Christmas: Tammy (19th)
11th Day of Christmas: Carolyn (20th)
12th Day of Christmas: Two Scrapbook Friends Blog (21st)
Have fun celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas Creations with the Two Scrapbook Friends team!
The master blog list is listed below so you don't miss a single inspiring creation!
1st Day of Christmas: Joanne (10th)
2nd Day of Christmas: Audrey (11th)
3rd Day of Christmas: Avril (12th)
4th Day of Christmas: Christa (13th)
5th Day of Christmas: Dee (14th)
6th Day of Christmas: Jan (15th)
7th Day of Christmas: Jayne (16th)
8th Day of Christmas: Sharon (17th)
9th Day of Christmas: Shelby (18th)
10th Day of Christmas: Tammy (19th)
11th Day of Christmas: Carolyn (20th)
12th Day of Christmas: Two Scrapbook Friends Blog (21st)
Have fun celebrating the 12 Days of Christmas Creations with the Two Scrapbook Friends team!
P.S. I'm so excited! I've never been in a blog hop before. Be sure to check out all the wonderful projects each day, I know I will be!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.
*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...
Nope, I still got nothing.