Sunday, November 4, 2012

Monochrome @ UnstampaBelles

Well, it's November and a new month means a new challenge at UnstampaBelles.   This month the challenge is "Monochrome" so we want to see paper projects use different shades of one colour. Just remember - no stamps (unless they are sentiment stamps with less than four words).

Here's what I did.......


Gotta love my Cameo. (Well, most of the time.)

So, why don't you shove those stamps aside for just one card and enter the "Monochrome" challenge at UnstampaBelles. You have until November 30th to do so and you'll have a chance to win a great prize.

Can't wait to see what you create!

Also for:

Allsorts:  for men only
My Sheri Crafts:  fall
Card Crafter's:  patterned paper
Card Makin' Mamas:  anything goes
Craft Punked:  fall
Ladybug Crafts:  monochrome
Crafting For All Seasons:  falling leaves
Catered Crop:  ac-cent-tchu-ate the negative

9 comments:

  1. I think this is such a clever card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so clever, Jane! I love how yo did the diecut on that paper and the texture is fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the texture is fabulous! Love all the different shading going on! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the image, thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybug crafts, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this Jan, so effective. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for my For Men Only challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jan , what a fantastic card .
    Thank you for joining us this time for our Falling Leaves Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
    Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.