Friday, June 19, 2015

A Card With a Built in Pun! - Fab Friday @ Tiddly Inks

It's Friday, and you know what that means.....it means I'm getting a haircut! Well, it's not like I always get haircuts on Fridays, in fact I usually get my hair cut on a Thursday because if I happen to have a day off in any given week, it's usually Thursday. I don't know why Friday should actually equal "haircut", and really, the only reason I mention it is so I can very awkwardly try to segue into telling you that I'm hoping to do something different with my hair....and I'm hoping that the very act of my telling you will keep me from chickening out and just going with a trim. Nothing vastly different, mind you. I have that type of face that doesn't take well to most hairstyles. (Or else I'd totally go with a Halle Berry cut.)  I also have a ton of thick, fluffy hair (so not curly or wavy but also not straight, so it needs straightened and is just so much fun during our humid summers) so there's that to work around too.  Fingers crossed that I get something I like!

Anyhoo, now that I've bored you with a lesson on the intricacies of JanR hair, I better show you something a little more interesting.  Tiddly Inks had a new release on Tuesday!  And the images are super-duper sweet!  There's two and they come in both clear and digital.  Magical Friendship (which you'll see here in the future) and the one I've got for you today, Owlways Love You.


See, like I said in the post title, a built-in, comes-with-the-image, pun!  Oh, happy day!

'Coz everyday should be a Punny Day. 

Make sure you go check out the other Fabby Friday makes the rest of the DT has come up with.  You can see 'em right here.

Also for:

Penny's:  anything goes
Crafting From the Heart:  anything goes
Craft Your Passion:  anything goes
Use Your Stuff:  colour me happy - Colouring on textured cardstock makes me happy.  :-)
Fab 'n' Funky:  gorgeous girls
Crafty Sentiments:  anything goes
Papertake:  oh so pretty
Shopping Our Stash:  out on a limb

9 comments:

  1. Oh... This one is so precious...
    Thumbs up for haircut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, JanR, this is one gorgeous card! Love everything about it! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love your color combination and that image is adorable! Thanks for playing along with our Color Me Happy challenge this week at Use Your Stuff!
    Lori - UYSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jan. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design, thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super work with your colouring.Beautiful card and I love a pun or two - or even more!Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this?!! Love how you colored that adorable image! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.