For the next two weeks at
we have a cool challenge for you....we want to see goth creations! Tiddly Inks has a whole section of Gothic Characters, so it won't be hard to find one....but you might have a problem deciding on which one to use. I know I did! I went back and forth between a few different ones. In the end, this is what I settled on....
....using Dogs R Fun. Awesome digi, eh? I love this paper pad too. I distressed and inked the edges to try to go for a more gothy look. Goth isn't exactly my thang.....not that there's anything wrong with it, I just missed the whole movement by being small-town Canadian and all. Even if it had come this way I probably would have missed it anyways as I wouldn't have seen it through my 80s (and trickling into the 90s) gigantic hair. I did sport a lot of safety pins on my clothing as a kid.....though they were in the form of friendship bracelets on my running shoes so I'm thinking that doesn't really count.
So why not channel your darker side the and enter challenge? And be sure to also check out the fabulousness the DT has come up with.
Also for:
Fussy and Fancy: distressed
Through the Craftroom Door: anything goes
Sweet Stampin': bingo - flowers, distress, die cut
Come And Get It: cute animals
That Craft Place: layers
Addicted To Stamps: bingo - flowers, stamped image, dies
Incy Wincy: anything goes
Cutie Pie: cats & dogs + cute
Penny's: anything goes
Crafting From the Heart: anything goes
Craft Your Passion: anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Artistic Inspirations: anything goes

What a fun card! Love the colors!
ReplyDeletecute card
ReplyDeletethanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
hugs
céline
Such a fab image, and it is perfect with thes colours that you have used. I adore it....thanks for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Challenge ...hugs...Jo. X
ReplyDeleteLove your card. Great image. very nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT
ReplyDeleteA lovely card with a sweet gothic image. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies
ReplyDeleteAwesome card! And the image is so cute! Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous Goth card, thank you for playing Bingo with us at Sweet Stampin'.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Maarit
Love this card! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteLove the colors you have used on this card !
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door
Fab card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx
Fantastic. I like the image and the papers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Craft your passion.
Good luck and hope we see you again.
xxx Michelle (DT)
A lovely card!
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much for taking part in our "animals” challenge over at Come and Get it & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…
Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
Hi Jan, this is a Beautiful card and love your spin on Gothic. Loving the papers and colours.
ReplyDeleteThankyou for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Amanda
How fun! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
ReplyDeleteHeatherM
What a lovely creation - I do like how successfully you have mixed these colours and patterns. Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Papercrafts - Sharon (Glittertastic) DT member
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, really fun and funky, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx
ReplyDeleteFab creation
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the cutie pies
Hugs Kelly