we are celebrating Girlfriend Carolyn's birthday. Now, Carolyn loves cows. Like looooooooves them. She actually stalks the cows that are close to her home (which is not in the country even though she likes to think it is). I think they roll their eyes now when they see her coming.
So, to celebrate Carolyn's birthday Joanne has picked the theme "Old
I went with a moo, moo here and a moo, moo there since I think Carolyn would no longer be my friend if I did anything else....
Digi was from Squigglefly which is now closed. :-( Isn't it awesome though? A holy cow. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
And, since we are all about farm animals I thought I'd spruce up my post with some actual farm animals. These are my son's sheep......
When he first got them I told him I should get naming rights. So, being who I am, this is what I thought he should call them: Lambykins, Fluffypoo, Scruffymuffins, Sherpaderpa, Woollymomma, Fuzzybutt, Ewalaboo, Bleatysweetie, Lambarama, Baaarbarann, Curlycutiecue & Sue. I was very disappointed when he didn't call them any of those names. In fact he didn't even name them at all. But, to make up for it he let me name the lambs, though I had to promise to name them "real names". I went by the month they were born and christened them: Fred & Frank (twins) Freida, Molly, Mo, Marley, Adele, Albie, Mae, Myra, Mila, Max, Mitzi, Minnie, Mae, Macy, Maggie, Meadow....and I was really hoping if there were any more they would be born in June as it was getting really hard to come up with any more M names. (They've all lambed now.)
Well, now that I've got you all farm-animaled out here why not channel your inner country girl and head to you crafty-area to make something up and then head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up? And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.


What an amazing card. It is sitting on my mantle at home. I too would be naming all the sheep. Your names are so creative. No surprise there.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing card. It is sitting on my mantle at home. I too would be naming all the sheep. Your names are so creative. No surprise there.
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW! (literally) This is the funniest card ever and I love the papers and colors! I can't imagine why your original names didn't go over with your son! They were as creative as this card! LOL
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is that only you would find this digi! It is totally you and I love it! I also love the color scheme you chose! This card is perfect in every way. Thanks for sharing your sheep naming story. I like the original names you came up with :)
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
Oh this is completely FAB. Gorgeous colours too x
ReplyDeleteYour card made me laugh! So cute. Loved reading your post.
ReplyDeleteThis just made me laugh out loud...a holy cow. So matches your sense of humour for sure. Glad you could name all those lambs. Sounds like your group (not sure if sheep are a herd) is growing.
ReplyDeleteNow that image is just udderly hilarious! I can FINALLY post comments on your blog now! I've only been trying for like 2 years. Sheeeeeesh.
ReplyDelete