For the next two weeks at
So we want to see super hero images or papers or embellis. And a Tiddly Inks image too, of course.
This is what I did....
Isn't he so cute? I used My Super Boy. Got a little extra sloppy with my sewing there.....I was trying to be frugal and just sew where it would be showing ('coz as you know, thread is so uber expensive) which meant I had to sew with the paper the opposite way of what I usually do at times. Probably easy-peasy for an actual sewer, but I don't even pretend I'm on the same planet as an actual sewer.....woah, woah, woah, hold up a sec. Sewer? Isn't that the thing that collects the, ahem, you know, and carries it off? Be back in a second, I'm off the consult with The Google. Ah, let's go with sewist. ....on the same planet as an actual sewist so sloppy it turned out. Yep, sewist is much better.
So, why not take it easel-y (take it eassssalllll-y, you know, Eagles-style) and whip up a card for the challenge? And be sure to also check out the fabulousness the DT has come up with.
Also for:
The Pink Elephant: photo inspiration
Corrosive: pile it on
My Time to Craft: male
Sketch Saturday: sketch
Crafty Catz: stitching
Simply Create Too: masculine
Simply Papercrafts: anything goes
Penny's: anything goes
Simon Says: make it masculine
Artistic Inspirations: layers
Craft Your Passion: anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers: stitching
Use Your Stuff: sentiment
Top Tip: cut it out
{PIN}spirational: photo inspiration

Hey it takes far more "skill" to sew wonky lines.....well that's what I tell myself! Another great card Jan!
ReplyDeleteI love the image and your pencil colouring, fab papers too and Jane's right it's harder to sew wonky lines on purpose. Love this card.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Oh got carried away, lol, meant to also say thanks for joining us in the challenge at Top Tip Tuesday this week.
DeleteLorraine DT
Super cute car Jan. Love your coloring and the stitching detail. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb
ReplyDeleteA wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteThank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…
Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
Love the texture of the pencil.. looks awesome...and the sewing looks great, too!
ReplyDeleteWonderful creation- thank for sharing with at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge
ReplyDeleteAmy-DT
Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Love the coloring!!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!
hugs...
Melissa
What a sweet card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!
I love this card! Your coloring is amazing, like always! Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteHi, A lovely project, I love the beautiful image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this fortnight. Simply Papercrafts Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
ReplyDeleteErin (Challenge Blog Owner)
Just love this!! Thanks for joining with our Real or Faux Stitching challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More, good luck and hope to see you again soon
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sue xx
I just adore everything you make Jan x
ReplyDeleteCute card! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous card. Thank you for playing with us at Simply Create Too.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend.
Love and hugs
Maarit
Super card!! I'm still giggling at your post! That's exactly how my sewing would look but I would have been trying very very hard to keep it straight. I'm a terrible sewist :o). Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Time to Craft with your fabulously colored and made Super card!
ReplyDeleteYa know, I have noticed a shift in your coloring paradigm since I first discovered you, lo' these many years ago. I like the sketchy-textured papery-subtle colory way you're coloring now. What led you to make the change? I'm thinking I should try this style. Just think how much less colored pencil I would use! BTW, your card is cute as heck...as per is the usual with you. Have you posted about your job? Did I miss it? Should I just keep my mouth shut? <3
ReplyDeleteHey Torrey! Totally discovered this new style by accident when I mistakenly stuck the wrong paper in the printer. Not only do you use less pencil, it takes a lot less time too. (If you want to read more about my decision to go with the textured cardstock you can read this.)
DeleteYeppers, got the job. It's very casual so I worked there only one day last week. Liked it so far anyways. :-) Thanks for the lovely comments!
Beautiful. I'm a total sucker for ransom letter stickers, so you had me there already. But your style of coloring that superhero, and on textured CS... how cool. Nearly makes me think I could do it too. Nearly. Thanks for joining the fun over at Simply Create Too!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
ReplyDelete~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper