It's Friday again, my friends! It's a PD Day here and I'm planning on making my kiddos earn their keep today. mwah ha ha ha ha Until later this evening at least. That's when I'm taking my oldest to see a play. It has a farming theme so he's actually coming willingly. Until he finds out he's not going to get to wear jeans, that is. I'm betting I'm going to hear some squawking about that! (Edited to add: I just told him. And yep, he squawked.)
Speaking of my oldest.....he's going to graduate grade 8 in a couple of weeks. Hard to believe! Makes me feel a bit old, it does. Makes me feel a bit nostalgic too. My baby's going to high school in the fall!
Speaking of graduating.....
There's a new Wryn over at Tiddly Inks! And, as you can see, she's just strode across the stage to collect her diploma. And if you want her you can collect her right here.
Make sure you go check out the other Fabby Friday makes the rest of the DT has come up with. You can see 'em right here.
Also for:
Alphabet Challenge: H is for hats and/or handbags
Creative Fingers: anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks: graduation
The Crafter's Cafe: graduation
Penny's: anything goes
Scrap-Creations: celebrations
Dream Valley: anything goes
Craft Your Passion: anything goes
Crafting From the Heart: anything goes
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley, good luck!!! Amy DT
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning and whimsical graduation card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafter's Cafe! Best, CG
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo cute! Love your colouring! Thank you for playing along at The Crafter's Cafe challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fiona DT xx
Oh, I love this card so, so much! And I love the way you colour! I'm always admiring your colouring!!! What paper do you use and with which medium do you colour? Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteHi Raluca. I use Prismacolor pencils on the backside (less textured side) of American Craft cardstock. Thanks for the lovely comment! :-)
DeleteI love the name of your blog!! Great card too- love the coloring on the textured paper too. Good luck with your entry Penny's Paper-Crafty.
ReplyDeleteAmy-DT
What a lovely creation.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, we hope to see you again soon.
Sharon DT
ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com
Awww...this is such an adorable GRAD card, Jan! Thanks so much for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLovely card and great coloring! :) Thanks for playing along in challenge #82 at Creative Fingers! Hope you join us again sometime! ♥ Tindaloo
ReplyDelete