Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Christmas in July @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's yours truly's turn to chose the challenge and I'm going with that mid summer month favourite, Christmas in July. So, any Christmas project goes!

This is what I did....


I absolutely adore this digi from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I've used it a number of times now.....and I'm betting I'm going to use a number of more times.  I've added a bit of sparkle to the star which doesn't show up, as usual.  And that's pretty much that.

Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up?  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Also for:

Dream Valley:  all things bright & beautiful
Jingle Belles:  stars and stripes for Christmas
Shopping Our Stash:  geometric shapes (stars & rectangles)
The Holly & the Ivy:  anything Christmas goes
Cards in Envy:  twinkle little stars
Christmas at Sweet Stampin':  anything Christmas goes
Craftaholics R Us:  any holiday

12 comments:

  1. You colored her just beautifully! I have this digi too! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image ... and such fantastic coloring to bring it to life ... thanks for joining us as we celebrate stars and/or stripes at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, sweet image, you colored it so beautifully. Love the patter papers you used to frame this cutie and the way you placed your sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Craftaholics R Us.
    I have a new scrapbooking challenge blog if you are also a scrapbooker. Would love you to link up your layouts! Bimini Moose Scrapbook Challenges
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely done, as always! It is so nice to return to crafting and once more get to enjoy your fabulous designs!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this sweet card! Your coloring is amazing, and I adore the fussy cut/layered sentiment! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful Christmas card, Jan! It looks strangely familiar to me, I wonder why? Hihihihihihihihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet image and your coloring is great, Jan - love it !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, JanR.
    Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy
    Renate DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhhhhhh i love EVERYTHING about this: the stars, the stripes, the image and as always your coloring skills blow me away! thanks for rockin' the xmassy stars and/or stripes with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥ (& bonus points for geometric SOS participation too!!!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Love that digi too and it does look like one of Mo's now that you mention it. Beautiful job xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.