it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying "Have a Heart" which just means that she wants to see a heart on your creation. I'm sure everyone has some reason to share the luuuurve so it should be a pretty easy challenge!
This is what I did....
Don't those two lil buggles look so cute? Digi is from Bugaboo Stamps.
So, ladybugs or ladybirds? I know it's 'bugs in North America to 'birds in Europe. I can't decide which I like better. They are very clearly bugs, but not the creepy icky kind, and they are ever so helpful, so calling them ladybirds seems so much nicer. I can tell you this though, they do NOT taste good. When my middlest was just a crawler (about 8 months old or so) he found one and tried to eat it. The screeching, drooling and tongue-trying-to-push-it-out-his-mouth that followed sure proved that. I think he crawled the other way for a couple of months whenever he saw one after that.
Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
Catch the Bug: bingo - button, Bugaboo image, flower
My Time to Craft: love me do
Crafty Gals: add a heart
{PIN}spirational: inspirational photo
Crafty Cardmakers: love is all you need
Dream Valley: hand coloured image
Get Creative: use hearts
Cupcake Inspirations: inspirational photo


Love the scattered hearts background! Great layout.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, Jan!!! Love your ladybugs and the paper behind them. I don't know why, but the last few weeks we've found several in our house...on the Swiss border ...in February. Does that make any sense?! No. I have no idea where they're coming from. If I find one around, I try and put it on my houseplants. Here they're called 'coccinelle', a rather nice name I think.
ReplyDeleteI love the little story your ladybird images tell - and the heart paper is just perfect behind them!
ReplyDeleteI've always called them ladybirds - but I spent the first four plus years of my life in England so that could be why.
Oh so adorable! Thank you for joining our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
ReplyDelete-Sandy, DT
This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
ReplyDeleteNeva DT
I so love this card- what fun you had with this image!!! Yes, in the USA we have ladybugs that are invasive- they get in your home and are pesky. Imported to try to help with an Aphid issue..... so, ladybugs here : ) But, we do still think they are sweet, as on your card! Thank you for joining in the BINGO challenge at Bugaboo!!!
ReplyDeleteIn Germany they are called "Marienkäfer" - Käfer = Bug so i also say Ladybug **smile**
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card and great take with the heart DP.
Imke~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
A very sweet card. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card. thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet card! Love that it tells a story ;o) Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at PINspirational Challenges! Have a wonderful week and happy crafting, Maike :o)
ReplyDeleteThese ladybugs certainly look sweet enough to try and taste, but I'll continue to avoid that now that I know the truth=}
ReplyDeleteSuoer cute lady bugs for this love card. Adore the colors you chose they let the lady bugs pop up. So glad to see you join us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani.
ReplyDeleteThese ladybugs brought a huge smile to my face. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest
ReplyDelete