Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Happy Birthday @ Little Red Wagon

  This week at

 

it's my turn to choose the challenge and I'm going super-duper duper easy on you and all I want to see is those birthday makes.  No excuse not to join us this week!

This is what I did.....


This sweet girl is from NataliaSzGraphics.  There's 18 images is this set for $3.95 (CAD).  Can't beat that price!  

Why not give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up?  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Also for:

Simon Says:  anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday:  all about occasions
Crafty Sentiments:  anything goes
Dream Valley:  anything goes
613 Avenue Create:  anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is pretty. I love the paper you have put with this cutie too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image colored perfectly, Jan! Especially, her hair fantastic highlights, there. She goes so well with that paper. I like those paper pieced balloons, too. That ties it all in together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring, Jan and i have to check out these images.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jan, fabulous hair colouring..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Jan

    What a gorgeous card .. .. love your image. You have coloured it beautifully, especially the hair.

    I hope all is well with you.

    Have a good Easter.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute image and fabulous colouring especially the shading on the hair.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create,hope you will join us again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully colored card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzers, what a deal! In your hands she is absolutely darling. I love those pp balloons. Going over to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling image - and coloured so wonderfully! Such a wonderful card, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Birthday card perfection! Such a sweet image, too.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.