Sunday, August 1, 2021

GDT @ 613 Avenue Create!

Hey, look!  It's me with a very rare non-Wednesday, non-Little Red Wagon post!  I was invited to be a Guest Design Team member for the August challenge over at.....


And, I happily accepted!

The challenge there is always Anything Goes with an optional twist.  This month the optional twist is a number of lovely fall palettes.  I chose this one....


Aren't those colours awesome!  Now I didn't go with a fall card, I decided to do this instead.....

Okay, my blue is way more like black but let's just pretend that's a computer screen issue and not a JanR-just-couldn't-colour-the-suit-blue issue.  Image is from Tiddly Inks.  This is totally my go-to image for wedding cards.  It's so lovely, and not hard to colour at all.  (Which is definitely something I look for in stamps!)

With the challenge being Anything Goes, you have no excuse not to join in!  Or, pop on over to 613 Avenue Create and check out the Palette photo for inspiration...and don't forget to check out the fabulous projects the DT made too!

Also for:

Colour Crazy:  anything goes
Aud Sentiments:  anything goes + sentiment
Crafty Creations:  anything goes
Creative Moments:  anything goes
Simon Says:  anything goes
Crafty Sentiments:  anything goes
Stamping Sensations:  any celebration
Corrosive:  anything goes
Allsorts:  anything goes

14 comments:

  1. Hi, Jan! Thanks so much for joining us this month as a GDT. Your project is beautiful and a perfect choice for this challenge! I am a long time fan of your work and would have you with us every month were it possible!

    Thanks for your kindness, patience, and understanding!

    Mucho Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jan, love the image which is coloured beautifully, and it is great to have you here at 613 Avenue create as a guest..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us this month as GDT.Love your gorgeous card -image and flower border
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Jan! Great design! The way you've placed the image and then the paper behind really draws the eye to the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Wonderful image and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments, Crafty Sentiments, Colour crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fabulous job of coloring this darling image, Jan. I love your color palette. A classy, elegant card. I love sharing the Guest DT spot with you on this challenge! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful Wedding card and I agree that it's a lovely colour palette, many thanks for joining in with our 'Celebrations' theme at Stamping Sensations August challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks lovely, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous and lovely wedding card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Love colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that image and have used a lot. This card is just perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge and hope to see your lovely work again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.