Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Under the Sea! @ Little Red Wagon

 This week at


it's Chrissy's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Under the Sea!" which just means that she'd like to see those ocean themed projects.

Now, this week got away from me a little bit so I'm gonna post a throwback make.....


Made this back in 2016.  I obviously don't make too many Under the Sea cards.  It's a hair get card....remember those?  Digi is from Tiddly Inks and if you want to see the original post, you can click here.

Why not give our challenge at go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.   

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jan, love the colours and great fun image..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Jan! Makes me want to find a sunny beach somewhere and go snorkeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might be a throw back but it's still a faberoony card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super blast from the past - even though it's new to me. That image is absolutely fantastic!! And I don't remember the hair gel crafting era. I'm sorry I missed it as it's a fun effect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made a few of these myself but always worried I might be creating a catastrophe. This is darling, love this image and the way you colored her.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.