Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Just Because! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Just Because" which means that she wants to see those project that aren't for any special occasion or holiday.  Lots of things you could do with that!

This is what I did.....


I figure anyone can use a bear hug at any time, right?  This card took forever to come to fruition.  It went through so many different variants I'm surprised it wasn't offered a cameo on season 2 of Loki.  But, I did get it there in the end, and I do like how it turned out.  Stamp is from The Cat's Pajamas.  And if you're looking to score some wonderful stamps, dies or stencils at 70% off, go check out their shop.  They are moving to strictly digis so everything there is on super-sale until August 7th.  

Why not give our challenge at go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.   

Also for:

Creative Fingers:  anything goes
Aud Sentiments:  anything goes + sentiment
Ellibelle's:  for boys or men
Crafty Sentiments:  anything goes
Double Trouble:  baby animal + pun
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  feature a critter
Incy Wincy:  animals
Addicted To Stamps:  make your mark
Crafty Creations:  anything goes

20 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this! That little bear is just adorable.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, he might have gotten off to an 'un-bearable start', but he turned out SUPER cute!!! And yep, we can all use a bear hug every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jan, love the sweet little Bear and always love a bear hug, love the details and your design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card. The image and your design is awesome. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiment, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! Now I am curious on what other variants this bear became. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Summer/Beach And/Or Animals Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo sweet, Jan - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute image, and I really like the papers you used behind the little scene. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bear is adorable and the papers in the backgound are a great complement. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)
    Alyson M.
    Double Trouble Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable digi and love the scene you created using a fun pun. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and 2CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card, Jan. The image is so cute and I am loving these colors. Perfect for a cute masculine card!
    Many thanks for joining me this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge where the theme is "For Boys or Men" or "Anything Crafty Goes". Hope to see you back there again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card, despite the grief it caused during its creation!! The image is so sweet and I'm especially liking that wonderful cloud paper you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this card made me smile. So cute x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute bear, love your colouring & layout

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Incy Wincy' this fortnight
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the design of this card and that image is so adorable. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critters and I hope you'll play with us again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute...love this! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so sweet. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge and hope to see your lovely work again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Supercute little bear! I'm sure he'd fit right in on Loki lol :)
    Lovely card and really nice layout too.
    Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! ♥
    (◠‿◠✿) DT Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adorable. Great design. It may have taken a while to get there, but worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. adorable. Thanks for playing at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge and sorry for the late comment.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.