Wednesday, June 5, 2024

So Cute! @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's yours truly's turn to choose the challenge and I'm saying, "So Cute!" which means I want to see those cute creations.

This is what I did.....


Isn't this digi just the cutest?!?!  It's from Melonheadz Illustrating.  Nikki has some of the most adorable digis ever, her images have always been a favourite of mine.  I even used a couple of cute fonts.  Hmmm.....just wondering why the bottom right corner looks blurry.  Since there's nothing there but a couple of  Your Next Stamp's Gumdrops (which I also love), I don't think a photo retake is necessary.

I debated adding Glossy Accents so it would look like the glasses had lenses but I decided not to.  My bottle is getting fairly old, and I've found Glossy Accents can turn yellow when they're years old.  Not a complaint, just an observation.  (:  

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.

Also for:

Simon Says:  masculine
Krafty Chicks:  anything goes
Through the Purple Haze:  anything goes
Double D:  something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue - old patterned paper, new never been coloured before stamp, blue Gumdrops
Ellibelle:  anything goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters:  all about the men
Allsorts:  lots of layers
Crafty Calendar:  for a child
Crafty Catz:  anything goes
A Place to Start:  anything goes
Double Trouble:  masculine 
Dream Valley:  use your favourite colours - My favourite colour is blue.
613 Avenue Create:  for the guys
Cupcake Inspirations:  inspirational photo


21 comments:

  1. Great card and papers,llove the really cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun and lots of lovely layers and perfect for our Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining in this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very cute and fabulous colouring Jan..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wonderful, fun image and great sentiment too.
    Have a nice day.
    Leanne DT Member/CICCupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan! This is so cute and whimsical! That image comical and the card sketch is a keeper! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Krafty Chicks Challenge! - Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute with a great sketch and love your coloring! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge as well as my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card for a small (or even a big) boy! I love Nikki's images too - they're sooo cute!
    Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, he's super cute all right!!! Love the image and coloring and your 'as always' excellent paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. JanR, yes, I agree your card is so darn cute! Is the digi already colored, or did you use alcohol markers to do all the marvelous shading? Thank you for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble, and bringing a smile to my face!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna. I used Prismacolor pencils to colour the image. I just use the pencils themselves to do the shading and blending, no mineral spirits or the like. Thank you for your lovely comment! (:

      Delete
  10. Such a fun card and great papers too. Thank you for sharing at allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute little guy, and I love how you broke the sentiment up. I'm filing that away for future use. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great, fun image and a really cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! I love your quirky little guy there and one that reminds me of my son. Great card! Thank you so much for joining us here at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  14. That image is SO FUN!! You colored it perfectly. I love the pattern papers you used behind it. Great card. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Melonheads too. You've inspired me to look through mine. This card is darling, definitely has a very high cute titer. Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super coloring on your super person... what an adorable card for a young person. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks for another fun and beautifully crafted submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is an adorable digi indeed! Very cute card made with it! Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card and great coloring, too. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #168.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, I love the image, he's so cute. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.