This week at
it's Kate's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Women!", which is a Def Leppard song I'm not actually familiar with.....let me ask the All Knowing Google.....nope, seems like this one got by me. But, in looking into this I saw that Def Leppard is doing a show in Canada, in Toronto (of course)....let's see....just for fun let's click on Best Tickets.....okay, $1798.80 a ticket for Pit B. Alrighty then. I think you'd have to pay me $1798.80 to get me in a mosh pit. Although, I am amusing myself thinking about me harshing everyone's vibe by standing there, completely unimpressed, rbf in full force, arms crossed, not at all rocking out to the music. Well, until "Let's Get Rocked" came on. Then I'd be totally stoked and owning the place. I'm picturing kinda like this....
Anyhoo.....this is what I did....
I used one of my very favourite Tiddly Inks digis. I think I've coloured this one at least once every Christmas for the past at least eight years.
Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
As You Like It: with or without words - I prefer with words. I think cards look naked without a sentiment. (:
Krafty Chicks: Christmas
Moving Along With the Times: early Christmas
The Holly & Ivy: anything Christmas
Ellibelle's: anything goes
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Peace On Earth: anything Christmas goes
A Place to Start: anything goes
Die Cut Divas: favourite die cut shapes - My fave dies are letter dies because it's such a cute way to add the sentiment.
Merry Little Christmas: anything Christmas goes
Tic Tac Toe: layers, die cut, patterned paper


Great coloring, Jan, on this super cute image (especially the hair, EXCELLENT job there!!! I find hair to be very tricky). I like, too, how your coloring coordinates so well with your paper choice. BTW, did you know there's a new Mercy Thompson book out?!
ReplyDeleteAdorable image and coloured beautifully Jan, fabulous pretty card, and you had me giggling all the way through your post..for those prices I'll stick to You tube and dance like no one is watching..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Sweet little girl and I love your coloring, Jan! I'm with you - die cut sentiments are the best! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card. The little girl is adorable and love the coloring. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.
ReplyDeleteSweet little girl, Jan - love your coloring.
ReplyDeleteImke ~ My Crafty Place
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/
Your post has me howling!! I'm disappointed I can't make the concert as I'm away that weekend. My niece really should have consulted Def Leppard's tour schedule before planning her wedding. Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card! That's awesome that you've used the image for the past eight years too!
This is just too cute. Wren is absolutely one of my favorites. I'm with Kate, I was laughing such that my puppy came in to check on me. I might have paid $1798.80 to see you own the place!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Such a beautiful card you created and love your coloring!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner