This week at
it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Numbers!" which means all you gotta do is include a number on your project.
This is what I did.....
The image came from a freebie tag collage.....unfortunately I didn't indicate from where on the file name so I can't tell you where it's from. I let my number take the stage by die cutting it out of glitter fun foam. I LOVE me some fun foam for word and number dies. You get dimension without having to glue together layers of cardstock. And if it's glitter fun foam - even better! It's from a dollar store, so it does shed a bit, but I'll take it for the price. (: I haven't been able to replenish my stash for awhile now as I can't seem to find it anywhere.....I'm all out of red. ):
Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us? And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made.
Also for:
CRAFT: Christmas
Craft Rocket: dots or stripes
Tic Tac Toe: layers, die cut, pencils
ABC Christmas: T for traditional Christmas colours
Addicted to Stamps: Christmas
A Cut Above: anything goes with a die cut
A Place to Start: anything goes
Double Trouble: any way you punch it
613 Avenue Create: anything goes
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Merry Little Christmas: anything Christmas goes
Simon Says: anything goes

Such a cute card, Jan! Cutting the numbers on foam does indeed give it dimension. I hope your find your glittery red; I can sympathize with not being able to find something you like and use a lot. I assume you checked Amazon? Ah, and speaking of buying...did you get the gift certificate email I sent you?
ReplyDeleteJan, what a fun holiday card! I love the unbridled happiness the numbers convey with their unusual font!! I've never encountered glitter foam,,, I'll have to keep an eye out for it now that I've seen such a clever use for it. Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna
ReplyDeleteGlitter foam I have not seen before; but boy what a great dimensional look for the number sentiment... and love the present image, coloring and background patterned papers... cheery and bright Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas card Jan and love the sparkly green 25..
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
Glitter fun foam?! That sounds awesome although it seems I might be late to the party. Your card is fabulous with the big 25!
ReplyDeletethe Christmas card is beautiful, the glittery green numbers are perfect and the gift package is adorable. You created a very harmonious layering of cards. Thanks for joining the CRAFT Challenge Taty x DT
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Christmas card! Love the glittery foam die cut numbers. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's September Anything Goes with optional Monochromatic Challenge.
ReplyDeleteA fabu;ous card
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
Crafty Catz Challenge
Such a fun card in the traditional colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
ReplyDeleteFAbulous christmas card with this this large sparkling number !
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
I love this cute modern design and the sparkle and spotty background are great additions.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x
Darling way to include a number! Love that bold glittery 25! Thanks for sharing this cute Christmas card with us at Double Trouble :)
ReplyDelete