Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Card Plus @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Brenda's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying "Card Plus" which means she would like to see an envelope with your card.

This is what I did....


I made this sentiment in Canva, foiled it and then paired it with a lot of mirror cardstock.....and managed to get the reflection of my hand and arm in the photo too.

Why not give our challenge a go this week and join us?  And, if you'd like more inspiration, be sure to check out what the Girlfriends have made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.