Too late! I made this card for i{heart}2stamp (sketch) and Little Red Wagon (black & white). I was just over at LRW and it turns out that the challenge is over! Oh well, hopefully I won't be tardy next time!
Hi there - great card! My latest was also black/ivory. Love that color combo. If you have time, drop by www.justscraps.ca and check out our very first card challenge. Would love to have you play along!
Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.
*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...
Hi there - great card! My latest was also black/ivory. Love that color combo. If you have time, drop by www.justscraps.ca and check out our very first card challenge. Would love to have you play along!
ReplyDelete