Friday, February 26, 2010

Fun Flock!

Just tried using it for the very first time, and you know what, it is fun!




PDSS # 9: sketch
OCC: try a new technique
Embellish Magazine: green yellow, pink & peach + border(s)
Crafty Ann's: try a technique you've been shying away from (That Fun Flock has been begging me to use it for three weeks before I finally gave in.)
Color Q: melon mambo, regal rose, apricot appeal, green galore & a neutral

16 comments:

  1. Charming! Love the flock on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great card!!I need to start flocking again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jan, I bet now that you've tried the fun flock you won't be shying away from it again! It's something I've still to try.......
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's again.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three weeks?? I've had some for over a year and it still hasn't been undone. Great project and well done for using your fun flock.
    Thank you joining in Crafty Ann's challenge.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Thanks for playing with us at Posh Designs Scrapbook Store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great! thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Jan! Glad you joined the fun with us at CACB. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just came across your blog, Your cards are gorgeous!
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan, you had good willpower to last three weeks!!! The flock has certainly made that bit extra to the card. It's certainly something I've not tried ..... yet.

    Thank you for taking the time to enter this into the Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight. I was lucky enough to be a Guest Designer this month so I am looking at all the lovely creations and seeing how others interpreted the challenge.

    Take care and my best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet awesome take on the sketch! Thanks for playing with us over @ Posh! :) ~ Nini xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card Jan and definitely 'fun'.
    Love those vivid, spring like colours and the look of that flocking.
    Thanks for joining in with CACB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look how cute! So glad you joined in on the Embellish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is quite addictive isn't it? Love the flock! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable.

    lol....love your blog header. hehee.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flock sentiment looks awesome! Great card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your design! Thanks for joining us at CACB this time!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.