Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cute As a Button @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Tracy's last challenge and last time hosting and she's going easy on us and wants to see projects that are "Cute As a Button". So cute, with a button or two.

Now this is a super-duper easy challenge for me as my go-to style is cute and one of my most used embellishments are buttons. So easy in fact that I was all like, "Oh yeah. I make those type of cards all the time so I don't even have to specifically make something for the challenge I'll just have made something by that time." And, of course, what was I doing five minutes ago? Yep, making this card.

And here it is, hot off the presses.....


Digi is from Crafty Sentiments.  I went with colours I wouldn't normally use together but I think it all worked out.  Used the sketch from Sunday Stamps to help speed up the process but taking some of the thinking/deciding out of the mix.

You know you've got both cute and buttons in your craft arsenal so why not make something up and then head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up?  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

12 comments:

  1. Awww... Now that is cute! And I love the red background paper with that image.
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute. Love your colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. Sometimes it's the things we do the most that we end up making last minute. A great stamp choice and colouring. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You work well creating last minute, this is such a darling sweet card. I can work cute on a card no problem, button ended up being more tricky for me. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do our best work under pressure :). Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We do our best work under pressure :). Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love the "soft" coloring and the DSP you used with it. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, great job with the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little bears are just too sweet! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan, this is just adorable! I love those little bears and the red background is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.