it's Carolyn's turn to pick the challenge and she wants us to celebrate Canada Day by making makes using the colours red & white.
This is what I did.....
Meh. Must admit there's nothing special to see here. And I'm not really overly showcasing white....and my red is leaning towards the orange end of the spectrum. But as you guys know, sometimes it is what it is.
But, I know the Girlfriends will have much better samples to show you. So, head on over to Little Red Wagon and check out their projects. (Make sure you say hi to the new members of our DT too!) And when you're done all that, link up. We love to see what you've made.
And finally, Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canucks! I was going to post a funny Canada Day pic here but I couldn't find a one that made me even chuckle. So, you'll just have to settle with my verbal wish to enjoy the day.

Well done my friend! This is an awesome card with lots of red and white! I really like the pattern papers :)
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
It's perfect Jan! Great card!
ReplyDeleteLove your card Jan!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, just gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteI don't know Jan, I think it's a really cool card. I have these papers and had no idea what to do with them. Thanks for the great inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card…really like that tape cassette paper.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great retro look to this red and white card. So cute!! Hugs.
ReplyDeleteOh, I agree with Heather.....a nice retro looking card. I know you were not looking forward to this challenge. Don't worry, my feelings are not hurt.....you did a great job too.
ReplyDelete