Wednesday, January 15, 2020

After Christmas Is Before Christmas @ Little Red Wagon

This week at


it's Imke's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "After Christmas Is Before Christmas" which is totally true...but it also means that she wants to see Christmas projects...so don't put away all your Christmas stuff yet!

This is what I did....


Digi is part of a freebie colouring page from Melonheadz Illustrations.  Hmmmm....the red looks a little washed out in this photo....oh well, makes the Stickles heart stand out more!  Hard to tell without context but this card is a touch smaller than my "normal" makes ('bout 1/2" all around)....I kinda like the smaller size.  I'd say I'd do more like this but I'm forever printing my digis out bigger than I should so I doubt it's gonna be possible.  Plus I've got waaaaaaay more than enough patterned paper, making smaller cards would just mean I had even more of it - ha!

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up.  And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Also for:

ABC Christmas:  bingo - patterned paper, coloured image, twine
Addicted To Stamps:  make your mark
Christmas At Sweet Stampin':  add some sparkle
Watercooler Wednesday:  all about occasions
Crafty Sentiments:  anything goes
The Holly & the Ivy:  anything Christmas goes

14 comments:

  1. Great card! I especially like the string tied with the(perfect)bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! The little Stickles heart is a great touch - and I love those wonderful bows too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card in traditional colors, Jan. I like your use of the twine and the bling :-)

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jan. Love the different textures you've achieved with the differing DSPs. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colourful layout and great touch with the buttons and twine. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Jan! Love the image and your paper choices. The twine bows and buttons are THE perfect touch! I think it's always the right time for Christmas cards, if we don't plan in advance, we're all stressed out at the last minute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your design, Jan. Such a lovely Christmas card! The paper combinations, twine and button embellishments add so much. Love it! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun card! Love the image and your design. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card, beautiful disign.
    Thank you for joining us at the
    Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

    Danka DT

    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! Thanks for playing along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the traditional colour choice and those lovely papers. Thank you for joining us at CASS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    Tap on this link to discover if this short test can help you release your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.