it's Kate's turn to choose the challenge and she's saying, "Have Your Cake & Eat It Too!" which just means that she wants to see baked treats on your projects. That's baked goods, you know, yummies that you can gobble up.....I don't think snow falls (hahahahaha "snow falls", that was unintentional) in that category....I dunno....what do you think, Kate? *runs away snickering and dodging whatever Kate is throwing in this direction*
This is what I did....
Pretty good advice, that is. I'm positive it's hard to stay upset while eating a cupcake. Digi (both image & sentiment) is from Studio Duda Art. I love her images. So pretty with a sketchy style. (Like a rough distressed look, not an iffy questionable vibe. (: )
Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. And, while you're there, be sure to check out the fabulous projects the other Girlfriends have created.
Also for:
Allsorts: soft pastels
Crafty Friends: something new - I bought the digi specifically to make this card.
Sweet Stampin': something new - I bought the digi specifically to make this card.
Alphabet Challenge: T is for try something different - new digi
Cardz 4 Galz: haberdashery
Dream Valley: something new - I bought the digi specifically to make this card.
Tuesday Throwndown: something new - I bought the digi specifically to make this card.
Always Fun: something new - I bought the digi specifically to make this card.
Ellibelle's Corner: use something new or old favourites - new digi, old paper & ribbon
Crafty Sentiments: anything goes


super cute card....love the innocent look that little one has.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year blessings mf.
x Karen
Super, SUPER cute card, Jan!!! Everything works so well together – your paper choices, the ribbon and how you've colored the image. I don't know this digital site, I'm going to click on over and check it out. Hope your new year is starting off well!
ReplyDelete*Throwing a snowball in your direction* Hahaha! I'm glad the rest of the Girlfriends can read!
ReplyDeleteYour card fits the challenge perfectly!! What a sweet image with her little pigtails!
Such a sweet image on your pretty card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Soft Pastels' theme at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Cute image, beautiful colouring, lovely colours and layout. Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
ReplyDeletex
A really great fun image and a lovely choice of colours. Thank you for joining our 'Soft Pastels' challenge at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Wonderful card - and great advice!! LOL Love your cute image and the great patterned paper. Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteThat little girl is so cute!...now I'm hungry for a cupcake
ReplyDeleteThis is such a sweet card, Jan and i like your color choice !
ReplyDeleteImke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
This is beautiful. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘Try Something Different’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x
ReplyDeleteOH! Love this image Janice, tho I think part of it is your coloring. What a sweet card to send me over to Etsy on...
ReplyDeleteA really sweet design and a great sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge.
Helen x
Cute and quirky! Thank you for joining us at the Dream Valley challenge this time.
ReplyDeleteDebbie
Dream Valley DT
decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}
A really cute design - love the colours you've used.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Helen x
Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Something New’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
ReplyDeleteDiane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]