Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crafter's Block

Subtitled: Good idea, poor execution.

Yesterday I started making cards. I actually tried making 4 different cards and all 4 cards were absolute poo-poo.

Today, inspired by an awesome sketch at CPS, I made this card. I know I would really like this card if I hadn't done such a horrible job with my doodled lines around the outside. Honestly, I was sober when I drew them.



For:

CPS: sketch
Crafty Ho's: think bright
StuckOnSketches: embossing

8 comments:

  1. Don't see anything wrong with your doodling .. I hardly ever try cause mine is so bad. Thanks for playing along at Stuck on U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Love those cute party hats, and the white penned lines are an awesome touch! Awesome job with CPS 171...thanks for playing!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...that's what I draw like with or without a drink. Great card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!!! I love everything about your card!

    Thank you for participating in the Crafty Ho's Bright Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is so cute :) I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card I love everything about it, Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Ho's Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the lines look great and add character :-)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.