To put the colour on the embossing, I took some on my kids' oil pastels and rubbed a bit of colour on my finger. Then I used my finger to rub the colour on the raised spots. (And, that, my friends from Pile It On, is my "do something interesting with paper.")

For:
CPS: sketch
Allsorts: embossing
Crafty Ann's: embossing
Pile It On: do something interesting with paper
Tuesday Throwdown: dry embossing
The Crazy Challenge: make it in an hour
Aly's Sunday Challenge: flower power
So soft and pretty! Thank you for sharing your design with us this week at PIO :)
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely Jan - I love the soft colours on the embossing. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
ReplyDeleteAnn x
Fabulous card love the letters and the embossing looks great...x
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x
Great card hun..love the colouring of your embossing looks fab
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharin' with us at 'The Crazy'
Good Luck
Hugs Shell xx
Very pretty! Love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with PIO this week!
ReplyDeleteYour chalking is very pretty. I like the use of letters for the vertical elements of the sketch.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.
ReplyDelete