Friday, June 11, 2010

Swirly blue birthday

This is just a fun, generic birthday card. The digi stamp was a freebie from Bits of Paper. (Thanks Jamie!)



For:

Sentimental Sundays: new or neglected stash
Pile It On: quirky
Your Next Stamp: buttons
Stamp Something: happy something

3 comments:

  1. I like this Qwirky card! Love the colors you chose too! Nice job!

    Thank you for joining us at PIO this week! We hope you'll be back to join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card.
    Thank you for playing with us at "PIO". Hope to see you again next week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! I love blue :) Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.