Monday, October 17, 2011

Face Your Fears @ Squigglefly

This week at Squigglefly the challenge is "Face Your Fears" which could be interpreted in any number of ways. You could make a Hallowe'en Card (like me), or you could try a new technique that you haven't worked up the nerve to attempt yet or you could even make a card about a something that scares you personally. (I could have totally made a card with butterflies on it for this challenge.)

But, like I said, I went with Hallowe'en.



I used Witch Moon witch (Tee hee, see what I did there?) you can get for yourself right here.

So why not creepy-crawly your way over to Squigglefly and enter the "Face Your Fears" challenge? You don't need to use a Squigglefly image but if you do use one you'll be eligible for this week's prize. There's lots of great images at the store if you'd like to purchase one, or if you'd like to try before you by, check out all the freebies right here.

Also for:

Challenge Up You Life: Halloween
Craft Your Days Away: Halloween colours
One Stop Craft: Halloween
Paper Pretties: Halloween
Creative Card Crew: spooky fun
Scrap-Creations: Halloween
Card Makin' Mamas: Halloween
Fussy and Fancy: Halloween
Cupcake Inspirations: photo inspiration
Through the Craftroom Door: Happy Halloween
Dream Valley: Halloween
Gingerloft: Halloween

15 comments:

  1. Great comical card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! I enjoyed your play on words.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Jan! Great patterned papers and fun layout too!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Halloween card! Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun card.

    Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our Halloween Colours challenge.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jan, glad to see you're over your fear of stamps! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die Karte ist super schön.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fear of butterflies! So I guess you wouldn't put your hand up for a tour of the butterfly enclosure at my city zoo.

    What a great image and I love that layering with all those papers - looks fabulous! hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is adorable, Jan!! Love the layers! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute card. I really like the sketch!!
    thanks for playing with us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute witch, and a fabulous card!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome card! i love that digi!!! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab Halloween card! Love the cute little witch:)
    Thanks so much for joining us GingerLoft Challenges:)
    Huggs
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card..the coloring is great and thks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Finally got around to visiting all of the blogs! I love this cute card! that bat ribbon is a fantastic element and you picked some cute papers!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.