Monday, October 31, 2011

Tickle My Fancy @ Squigglefly

This week at Squigglefly the challenge is "Tickle My Fancy" which means make us laugh! So anything funny or humourous, whether it be the digi or the sentiment.

I went with both.......now those of you against rude gestures better hide you eyes.....



Isn't that digi just a scream? It's called Cranky Calvin and you can get it for yourself right here.

So why not giggle your way over to Squigglefly and enter the "Tickle My Fancy" challenge? You don't need to use a Squigglefly image but if you do use one you'll be eligible for this week's prize. There's lots of great images at the store if you'd like to purchase one, or if you'd like to try before you by, check out all the freebies right here.

Also for:

Craft Your Passion: bingo - buttons, free, sentiment
Stamps R Us: masculine
Pollycraft: anything goes
Paper Pretties: use a sentiment
The Kraft Journal: banners or border punches
Heartsong Inspirations: embossing or 3+ layers
Jen's Digi Stamps: polka dots
365 Cards: Day 239 - Celebrating the Everyday
Dream Valley Challenges: anything goes
Come And Get It: anything goes
Sweet Stampin': anything goes
Aud Sentiments: make us laugh

27 comments:

  1. Great funny card Janice! I love his paper pieced robe and your sentiment is a real hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMBO! This is adorable-both image and sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA....just darling! My husband had a favorite robe. I'm sorry, but it became too gross and old and I had to steal it in the night and dispose of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hec is this allowed!!
    Funny card, thanks for sharing at Sweet stampin this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Great sentiment!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew that was a Marlene image the minute I saw it!!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious! Thank you for joining the Pollycraft challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gaaaa! That Calvin is too much!! This card is sure to make someone smile. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining Sweet Stampin' this week with your great card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for playing with us At Jens Digi Stamps!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, yes, you made me laugh! I love crazy Marlooney's images anyway, and this sentiment is perfect. Great embossing and use of layers. Thanks for playing at Heart Song this week.
    NanaConnie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a crack up! Thanks for playing along in our polka dot challenge at Jen's digi Stamps.
    Blessings,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  13. great text - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs joanna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Cranky Calvin looks PERFECTLY COOL in his pink robe!!! I think he stole it from his wife, though, eh? LOL! Fantastic card, and I laughed at the sentiment you came up with. Perfect funny card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is so much fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a totally fun card! Thanks for joining us for our Embossing and/or 3 (or more) layers challenge on Heart Song Inspirations. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL! what a great card! :D
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Stamps R Us challenge
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol! Yep that's a funny one alright! Love the layout too. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is great! I just love his pink robe.:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL! What a fun image that Cranky Calvin is, and love that sentiment. This just makes me smile. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol, what a great card and a brilliant sentiment too!
    Thanks for playing along in our Anything Goes challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hee hee, too funny! Great card, thanks for joining our BINGO challenge at Craft Your Passion!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cranky Calvin is just lovely in pink! LOL! Too funny!!! I'm so glad you shared your creativity with us this week for our Make Us Laugh Challenge at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ROFL! I love Marlene's work and you have definitely done her proud! Cranky Calvin looks smashing in pink! Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.