Friday, October 21, 2011

Super scary

Thought it would be cool to make a window card. So.....

This is a pic of the card closed:



This is a pic of the card standing:



And this a pic of the inside:



Digi is a freebie from Scribbles By Sandy.

For:

Divas By Design: something spooky
Inky Impressions: anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop: spooktacular
Penny's Challenges: Halloween
The Sisterhood of Crafters: Halloween
The Paper Variety: Halloween
Die Cutting Divas: Halloween
Top Tip Tuesdays: Halloween
Kaboodle Doodles: Halloween
My Craft Spot: see through projects
Pollycraft: spooky goings on
Little Miss Muffet: clouds
Do You Stack Up?: Halloween
Moving Along With the Times: no girls allowed
Paper-Crafting Journey: use a digi
Paper Play: Halloween
The Secret Crafter: spooky
Card Makin' Mamas: die cuts
Crafty Catz: Halloween
Pattie's Creations: Halloween
the Poodle Parlour: lets hear it for the boys
The Stamp Man: night time
Stampin' For the Weekend: spooky
Just Some Lines: Halloween
365 Cards: Day 243 - Imagine This: Starry Skies
Di's Digi Design: Halloween

34 comments:

  1. What a fun card Jan! Too cute!! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan - Such a cute window card!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Halloween OR Autumn Colors' Challenge #32, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! I love this! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! Love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab fun card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz for our spooky halloween challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, and wonderful choice of colours. thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour.Blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just fab, I think he is real cute!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what a gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous creations, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome cards...thanks for joining us at just some lines halloween challenge

    Tins
    jsl dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute little halloween card. Love the papers you used and that little franky is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fantastic!!! I love this, I love the bold lines of the image too, great card, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great fun card so pleased you could join us at the crafty c atz linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jan,
    This is so cute and perfect for our challenge at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Super spooktacular. I love the little *Frankie* on the inside. Thanks for entering your card in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab fun card, love hte window idea and that you have decorated the whole card, Thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Trick or Treat challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A cute scary card! lots going on and the window idea is great. thanks for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday challenge. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing card - great idea with the window :)

    Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Trick or Treat' Challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute!! Love your cards ;) Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh what a fun card! I love the colours and the cut stamp :0)

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Poodles Parlour this week.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is great, so clever! Thank you for joining our Halloween challenge at Just Some Lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness! This is so cute! I love the frame! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great idea! Spooky card!
    Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Hope to see you again.
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW this is so adorable and clever!!! Thanks for playing along in our 'Halloween' challenge at The Sisterhood! Hope you'll come back next time!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  26. AHHHHHHH so cute! I can't get enough how adorable this card is! Your lil spider embellishment is so perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Amazing card, I love it! Such a great idea to hide him... scary! Thanks for joining in at Digi Designs Challenge! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card - very nice to see something a little different x
    Thanks for playing along with us at stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good to see you Jan. Love this card, the window is fantastic. I can never get my acetate to stick right with these kinds of projects.

    I LOVE the inside of the card. The top and bottom zigzagging border is outstanding. Just adore this. Would case it as is if I had your stash.

    Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet - Clouds Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fab, beautiful and fun card. Love the little monster. Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is awesome!
    Thanks for joining the Just Some Lines Saturday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card Jan, thanks for joining the Stamp Man this time round and we look forward to seeing you again. Sorry I am late commenting.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a very clever card! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ this challenge!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. That is so cool! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.