Yep, it's one of my go-to techniques and Squigglefly has a lot of great images that make paper piecing so easy. If you want to see some of the other cards I've made using paper piecing and a Squigglefly image just click here, or here, or here, or here.
But you didn't come here to see old cards. You came to see my card for the challenge this week, right? Okay, here it is.

I used Baby Hammock which you can get for yourself right here. And, you'll notice (if you click on the link) that the baby in that hammock is facing to the left while the baby on my card is facing to the right. That's because with every Squigglefly image you buy you get the image flipped left and right so you can use the one that works best for you. Cool, eh?
So why not head over to Squigglefly and enter the "Paper Piecing Pizazz challenge? You don't need to use a Squigglefly image but if you do use one you'll be eligible for this week's prize. There's lots of great images at the store if you'd like to purchase one, or if you'd like to try before you by, check out all the freebies right here.
Also for:
Crafty Purple Frog: lots of layers
Shelly's Images: tic-tac-toe - flowers, digi, buttons
Crafts and Me: flowers
The Paper Shelter: for the girls
Designed 2 Delight: coloured pencils
365 Cards: Day 215 - Lovely Layers
CES Challenges: pretty girls
Paper Sundaes: lots of layers
Cutie Pie Challenge: bingo board - flowers, punch out, ribbon
Craft Your Passion: anything goes + ribbon
this card just makes me SMILE! so lovely and sweet :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the polka dot hammock.:)
ReplyDeleteJanice this is a darling card. I love the way you've cut the image out of the circle, and the papers you picked are so cute! Your old cards are always fun to see again too!
ReplyDeleteReally cute baby card Jan. Love the image. TFS.
ReplyDeleteJudie
Love your card, such a cute little image and love your Papers! Thank you for joining in at The Cutie Pie CHallenge Woo x
ReplyDeleteWhat a little sweetie this i love the image and your pretty papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx
ReplyDeleteYou've reminded me of a technique that I've tried twice. I loved the technique so I really should try it again. Thanks for joining us for our bingo challenge and good luck,
ReplyDeleteH xx
Ooh such a sweet and cute card. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Purple Frog challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is such an adorable card. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "anything goes with a twist" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Shannin
Great card! Thanks for playing with us at TPS!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter this week. luv gina xx
ReplyDeletegreat card nice and colorful..thks for sharing..
ReplyDeleteThis is so wonderful. I love the spotted DP for the baby hammock. Just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute image and card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!
ReplyDeleteOh so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!
ReplyDeletegorgeous card what a sweet image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
ReplyDeletehugs sara x
Fabulous Jan! I love the fact that the images are flipped. I am off to Squigglefly. This is such a cute image and the colours you have chosen match it perfectly! (unless of course it is for a boy he he)
ReplyDeletehugs and more hugs
jenny x
This is so adorable!!! Thanks for joining us over at 365 Cards!
ReplyDeleteTotally gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at CES this time xx Jenny xx
ReplyDeleteThis turned out SO adorable. Loving the papers you chose. Perfect paper piecing project!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I just love paper piecing!
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
I really love the paper piecing! Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute... I love your papers and colors! I'm so glad that you joined us at Shelly's Images Tic Tac Toe Challenge and I hope we see more of your creations in the future!
ReplyDelete~Heather
Kurly-Q
I love paper piecing and you did a great job, some of my favourite papers too.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me smile - so well done. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges... Come join us again soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jodi
Too cute! Love that MME paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!
ReplyDelete