Holy smokes it's September, and not only does that mean I've survived the summer with my kids [hey, don't get me wrong, I love my guys to absolute pieces and then some but it's challenging to work (mostly) from home and be on entertaining/chauffeur/refereeing duty too] it also means a brand new challenge at
UnstampaBelles. This month is an easy one, we want to see your old stash or your scraps on your paper projects. Just remember - no stamps!
This is what I did.....
It's all old stash and/or scraps with the exception of the craft wire. I got major inspiration for this project from Joanne at
Scrapping Outside the Lines. If you'd like to see her creation, just clicky
here. (As you can see, she didn't get quite so crazy with the stems. Wish I had followed her example there just a little more.)
Arrrg! Due to a complete lack of time, major computer/printer issues and the fact that I've decided to do a heroic sorting/organizing/purging (well, maybe moving around more than purging as it's turning out) of my craft space (b'jeebers when did I buy all that stuff????) I have had ZERO crafty time lately. (Most projects have been pre-made, the most recent one I've done was posted back on August 6th.) And, it's peeving me off. I want to make something and post it and then enter it in a ton of challenges - WAAAAAAAH!!
Anyways......maybe you've had more luck with crafty time then I have so why not head on over to
UnstampaBelles and enter the challenge. You have until September 30th to do so and you'll have the chance to win a prize from the
Craft Mad.
Very cool flowers Jan! And I hear you on spending more time purging and organising than crafting!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful take on Joanne's project. I like the zig zag of the wire and the funky flowers. Oh so can relate to all that tidying and no crafting time. I hope all your sorting goes well Jan and that you have a fresh crafting start soon.
ReplyDeleteI love this! The flowers are stunners and I love that you even dressed up the "vase". So pretty!
ReplyDelete