Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Use a Polaroid or Frame @ Little Red Wagon

This week at



Regan wants to see frames, polaroid or otherwise, or your projects.

This is what I did.....


It's a sequin shaker card!

I have to admit, I don't usually jump on trends. I'm kinda grumpy old man about new stuff. I'll be all like, "What's wrong with the old stuff? Back in my day we had three kinds of tape - scotch, duct and masking. None of this fandangled tape with patterns and flowers and fancy colours. What would you need that stuff for? Now bring me some pudding!" But, I will cop to liking the whole sequin thing. They're kinda like buttons only sparklier. And sparklier is almost always better.

So, why not head on over to Little Red Wagon and enter the challenge? And be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have done.

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving the sequins and how the snowflake emobossing matches the paper! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Especially the sequins!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lurve the shaker aspect of the design, the sequins for sure...and the patterns. pudding is our friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow......so.....beautiful.i love the color and little snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used the same embossing folder this week! Great winter card! Ditto on all the sequins comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card.. love the shaker full of sequins.... but reading your post always put such a smile on my face... or gives me the giggles most of the time. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love a bit of sparkle?! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so clever!!! Well done!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.