Thursday, June 24, 2010

That cat is cool.

Made this for a boy who's turning 9 so pretty light in the embellishment department. Wish I could remember who the digi stamp was from since it was a freebie and I like to give credit where credit is due. Best I can do is say, thanks to whoever you were! ***edited to add: The digi stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps.***



For:

Ann's Creative Nook: It's a man's world. (I hope boy counts!)
Charisma Cardz: for the boys
The Crazy Challenge: spotty
Party Time Tuesdays: birthday + red, white & blue

11 comments:

  1. So cute! That's a fun cat! Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Jan!! Boys count! Fun image and perfect for a 9 year old boy. Thanks for playing along at the Nook this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cat! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute, what a great image.
    thanks for playing with Charisma this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image! Thanks for joining us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One cool cat!! Thanks for joining in with the party this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is one cool cat, love the DP they are scrummy
    Thanks for joining us this week at 'The Crazy' Good Luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card! thanks for joining the PTT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's one cool cat! Great boy card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool card, perfectly done for a 9 year old!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.