Monday, March 21, 2011

Pushing My Buttons at Squigglefly

Seeing as last week was March Break for my kiddos I had considered just taking a picture of them for this weeks challenge at Squigglefly but then I realized it's not a challenge about things that push your buttons, it's about using buttons on you project.

Once I had that figured out, I went ahead and made this:



Isn't that digi awesome? It's called Supa Chick and you can get it for yourself right here. And, it's only $1.50. What a deal!

So why not head over to the Squigglefly Challenge and enter the "Pushing My Buttons" challenge? You don't need to use a Squigglefly image but if you do use one you'll be eligible for this week's prize. There's lots of great images at the store if you'd like to purchase one, or if you'd like to try before you by, check out all the freebie right here.

Also for:

Art Impressions : punches or die cuts
C.R.A.F.T.: paper piecing
Crafty Sentiments: animals
Digi Doodle Shop: anything goes
Stamping Vacation: Nestabilities
Totally Papercrafts: buttons
Gingerloft: die cuts or punches
One Stitch At a Time: for the boys

19 comments:

  1. I can see how that could be confusing - buttons and the pushing of. You made me laugh. And WHAT! would your kids sit still for a photo - get away! Hugs Jenny B xoxo PS: cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Like your intro into "pushing my buttons"!! I kinda went the same way! :) This card is REALLY adorable Jan!! Love that little supa chick with your colors, paper piecing and fun papers!! Great use of those buttons here too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janice I'm sure your kids know all of your buttons! This card you made pushes my smile button! I love the paper pieced cap and the way you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful image and card!! Thanks for joining art Impressions challenge#8!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at the One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card, super image, thanks for playing along with C.R.A.F.T. x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! The paper piecing on that chick's cape is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super adorbs!
    Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just fab, love the cutout sentiment!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Gingerloft & OSAAT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jan

    fantastic card, I love the way you have done your lettering, thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee Hee, that is so cute, love your colours too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE IT!!
    So cool how you did the sentiment, and the buttons peeking from behind the image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great digi, love the sentiment,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi ya
    aww fabulous card, great fun mage, fab layout,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice job..love the paper piecing..thks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah Great card, thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments and OSAAT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha ha this is funny, love the paper piecing and the gorgeous colourful papers. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.