
For:
Little Red Wagon: sketch (Turn your head sideways, you'll see it.)
The Pink Elephant: nature
Pile it On: easel card
Stamp, Scrap and Doodle: wings
Quixotic: spring
Pixie Dust Studio: things with wings
Cupcake Inspirations: photo inspiration

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.
*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...
Nope, I still got nothing.
beautiful! I love all the 3D elements.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jan!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful, thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.
ReplyDeleteTineke=)
Such a pretty card! I love the trailing pearls :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Pixies this week!
hugs, margie
Great card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for Piling It On this week :)
Pretty pearls! Where do you find the blue ones? Thanks for playing at SSDS!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love the pearls as the butterfly flight path :) thanks for piling it on with us!
ReplyDeleteNice job! Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty - love your colors and DP and that fabulous butterfly trail of pearls. Great job on the easel card challenge. So happy you could play along with us this week at Pile it On!
ReplyDeletelovely card! thanks for joining us at PIO!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love easel cards and yours turned out just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
ReplyDeleteJoanne xo
oh your card is lovely with the pearl trail following that gorgeous butterfly!
ReplyDeleteSweet card! Love the butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!
ReplyDeleteoh I love the idea of the rectangular easel card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On! Challenge.
-- dalis
PIO Owner