Monday, April 26, 2010

Darn Tattling Dog

Made this card for my dd for her birthday. On the inside it says: "You should have heard what word your mommy said when she pulled the cap off her Copic marker and it splattered three big spots of ink on the paper. It was terrible. I can't believe she kisses you with that mouth." (Bet you never knew dogs could communicate so much in just a couple of barks.)

Seriously, it says "Happy Birthday."



I wasn't too happy with the photo of this.

For:

EtsyInspired : For this print.
Hope Stamps Eternal: cupcake inspiration
Meljen's: for the little ones
Practical Scrappers: buttons
Aly's Sunday Challenge: animals

12 comments:

  1. Love the inspiration piece you chose! And the card is too cute!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that puppy! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute..dogs are the best!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cute little dog. Thanks for sharing with us here at Meljen's designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet birthday card. You had me for a moment on the inside greeting! Good way to use your stash of buttons, too.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Practical Scrappers!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super duper cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Meljen's Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love this dog. Thank you for joining us for the Meljen's Designs Challenge. We hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!Thanks for joining the Meljen's Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your post as much as your card. Made me Laugh LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your funny. I bet she loved it. I do!


    Lisa Summerhays
    Meljen;s Design DT

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.