Friday, April 30, 2010

Colourful squares

This one's bright, that's for sure. I'm thinking a nice cheerful anniversary card. Not for my husband though, 'cause I'm sure he'd make some smart remark that it looked like I wanted to move to the U.S.



For:

Taylored Expressions: sketch
Delightful Sketches: punches

7 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! I love the different colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan
    Fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Terrific job!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! love all the colors. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches and Challenges.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this packs a punch!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.