Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I ♥ Bugaboo Stamps

I really, really do. They have some great stamps and here is one of them. Also, they have freebies every Friday. Check them out.




For:

Kaboodle Doodles: digi girl
Pollycraft: open
One Stitch at a Time: open
Practical Scrappers: markers

If I was going to do this again I'd be a little less glitter-happy but seeing as this was already the second attempt at this card due to a freak Stickles incident I decided to just let it be.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, for joining us over at OSAAT, Love your card and Fantastic image also, love your colours too, hope to see you back here on Sunday for next weeks challenge, Good Luck

    Sarah DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I know those freak stickles incidents as well!! I love your card, the lacy ribbon down the side just adds to its prettiness! Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....GOOD LUCK
    ON WINNING....
    THANK YOU FOR JOINING US HERE AT
    OSAAT.
    BIG Hugs CJ
    COWGIRL UP STAMPS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is perfect as it is! Leave it alone! Thanks for playing at Kaboodles. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, and i think there is just the right amount of glitter!!
    Thanks for joining us at pollycraft x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. The coloring is brilliant and the image is so adorable...Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Hope to see you again next week..Good Luck

    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo sweet and adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Practical Scrappers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card - don't you just love those Bugaboo images! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwh - what an adorable wedding card. I just adore that image! Thanks so much for playing at Practical Scrappers.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a real nice wedding card,
    Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.