Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hey, it's an easel card.

Kind of a generic card, I think. You could put "Happy Birthday" inside or "Just wanted to say hi." You could also do "I'm sorry." The little girl looks so contrite, doesn't she? Maybe she had decided to make a tent out of her mom and dad's bed and piled an absolute load of toys under the covers and then swore to her mom that she cleaned it all up and her mom believed her and then late that night her mom had to clear all the toys out of the bed so she could sleep in it........oh, wait, that was my daughter.



For:

Posh Designs: sketch
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle: girlie
Practical Scrappers: buttons
Papertake: do something different I've never used Glossy Accents (the polka-dots on the dress, I know it's hard to see) and I've never used decorative tape before.
OCC: blossoms
Creative Inspirations: easel card
Charisma Cardz: girlie with flowers

8 comments:

  1. what a cute card you hva done here!!
    Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little girlie! Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers.

    Sherri DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at SSDS.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card. Nice colors. Thanks for playing with us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great easel card and thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card love the image.... Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great easel card!
    I love the buttons and cute little girl image.
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.