Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quick, Simple & Green

And I mean green in more ways than one. Sure the card colour is green but it is also enviromentally conscious. I pulled the buttons off a card that just didn't work out, found the piece of string in the junk drawer and used a scrap piece of patterned paper.



It's for my oldest ds for Easter as well as the following challenges:

Unscripted Sketches: sketch
If the Shoe Fits: going green
Allsorts: alter or recycle something
Daring Cardmakers: eggs
Everything But the Kitchen Sink: string
Cute Card Thursday: Easter/egg

Whoops, looks like I was too late for the Shoe. Maybe next time.

7 comments:

  1. Cute! I love all the detail on your focus panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun and cute! Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet. Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I love this one. Great colour combos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing with us in the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Okay, so ever since I started my blog (well, maybe not right from the get-go, it was probably a good six months or so before I realized you could change it from just "Leave your comment") I've tried to come up with something witty to type here.

*sitting with brow furrowed in concentration*...*staring at the ceiling while pursing lips*...*resting with head on hand while tapping foot*...

Nope, I still got nothing.